Hilary came to visit. While she was here we ( Amy Emily and I) held a baby shower for her. There were 35 plus peple that showed up. She is such the popular little mom to be. Amy, Emily and I made her a diaper cake. We played a couple of games. had a fondue party, chatted and enjoyed each others company. There were 5 different fondues. It was a huge hit. After everyone's tummies were full, the creativity broke out. We decorated little onesies. They really turned out cute. Take a look at a few of them below. We also had a little quilt set up to be tied. All of this was possible because I had a major panic attack and Glade promised to be my slave for the day and did all of the running. He is the most wonderful Grandpa ever.
Aix-en-Provence
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment