I always love seeing what you all are up to! Your tree turned out so good, I love it! The two girls look so cute in their costumes! I have heard lots of people talking about them so it was good to see a picture of what they looked like. Glad you all had fun at the cabin... I heard Todd locked Jason's keys in his car. Always an adventure with the Parkin family!
1 comment:
I always love seeing what you all are up to! Your tree turned out so good, I love it! The two girls look so cute in their costumes! I have heard lots of people talking about them so it was good to see a picture of what they looked like. Glad you all had fun at the cabin... I heard Todd locked Jason's keys in his car. Always an adventure with the Parkin family!
Post a Comment