Emily, Glade and I took the girls to the park for a picnic the last week of August.

Maddie had a great time on the slide!

She found a friend to play tether ball with her.

Grandpa pushed both girls and others who wanted to ride the swing.

Ashlyn and Grandpa went on a boat ride together.

Its a good thing they came back for lunch!!!

Ashlyn did great on the rings with a little help from Grandpa!

Ashlyn loved just being able to run.
Maddie had a great time on the slide!
She found a friend to play tether ball with her.
Grandpa pushed both girls and others who wanted to ride the swing.
Ashlyn and Grandpa went on a boat ride together.
Its a good thing they came back for lunch!!!
Ashlyn did great on the rings with a little help from Grandpa!
Ashlyn loved just being able to run.

2 comments:
Cute pics of the girls! I am sure they loved spending the day with you and even more sure they enjoyed the cookies!
I'm ready for an update on your weekend getaway with my Dad!!!
Post a Comment